Most real estate investors in Fort Collins, Colorado face similar challenges, hurdles and obstacles:
- Where do I get my next down payment from?
- How do I overcome negative cash flow or improve the cash flow I have?
- How do I qualify for the best loans?
- How do I find what I'm missing (deals, dream team, partners, tenants)?
- How do I commit to achieving my real estate goals, get the courage to act despite fear, gain the capabilities I need or eliminate fears?
This class is broken up into 6 parts (published as separate episodes).
Topics discussed in this part include:
Part 2 of 6: Down Payments
- Strategies to reduce the need for down payments and strategies to produce down payments, closing costs and reserves
- How to reduce the need for down payments
- No Down Payment Loans
- Creative Financing
Plus these sources of down payments:
- "Investment Cards" (aka Credit Cards)
- Security Deposit
- Maintenance Reserves
- Property equity (sell, refi, pledge)
- Depreciation (and other delayed taxes/refunds)
- Retirement Account
- Family Members (Legacy Nomad™ or Nomad by Proxy™)
- Sell stuff you don’t need or want
- Rents (including House Hacking)
- Lease-Option Fees
This class was recorded to help real estate investors overcoming the hurdles, challenges and obstacles they face.
Watch the video version of this class:
Additional Classes Mentioned
The following are additional classes mentioned in the recordings:
- How to Improve Cash Flow Workshop - Learn how to reduce expenses and increase income to improve cash flow on your rental properties with this workshop.
- How to Get Down Payment - Learn more about how to get down payments in this full class on this topic.
- Financial Mindset and Overcoming Fear - Learn how to get the right financial mindset and overcome fear in this special class on the topic.
- Real Estate Investor Financing - Learn about how to finance investment properties in this special class updated during COVID-19.