Get a detailed overview of all the different real estate investing strategies. James covers all the creative financing strategies including owner financing, wrap financing, subject-to, lease-options, lease-purchases, rent to own, loan assumption, agreement-for-deed and more. He then covers traditional buy-and-hold investing including short-term rentals. Then dives deep into all the variations of the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy and house hacking. He discusses fix and flips and BRRR/BRRRR plus wholesaling and wholetailing. And finished up with discussions on options, option-auctions, REITs, tax liens, tax deeds and real estate partnerships.
James walks you through all the different real estate investing strategies available to real estate investors and real estate entrepreneurs in Fort Collins, Colorado.
This was a live class recorded in Fort Collins to give investors a solid qualitative overview of all the different real estate investing strategies.
Watch the video version of this class and download the handouts from the live in-person version:
The following are additional resources mentioned in the class recording:
- How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio Starting with Just $3,000 - Recording of class on using the Nomad™ real estate investing strategy with lease-option exits to virtually eliminate the need for down payments when investing.
- How to Sell Your Home in 5 Days - Book by Bill Effros about using the auction strategy to sell your home in 5 days.
- Is Nomad™ Dead? - Recording of class about how Nomad™ has changed from when we first started teaching it when home prices were lower and price-to-rent ratios were more favorable.
- WARNING: The Dangers and Risks of Real Estate Investing - Recording of class about the dangers and risks when investing in real estate and how to overcome or mitigate each one.
- Creative Financing - Information about creative financing for real estate investors.
Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to: